Free Tie Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and above excluding employees, friends and family of DQT.
2. Restricted to one entry per person only.
3. Non-winning entries after each draw will be included in succeeding weekly draws.
4. By entering the competition your name will be added to our newsletter. As per Data Protection Act Rules you can opt out of this at any time.
5. The competition runs from 1st February 2019 to 23rd December 2019.
6. The draw will be held on the 1st, 8th, 15th and 23rd of each month. Should the draw fall on a bank holiday or a weekend, the draw will be made the following working day.
7. Winner’s name will be drawn at random electronically and this decision is final.
8. The winner shall be notified via registered e-mail.
9. DQT reserves the right to publish the winner’s first name and city on DQT’s official social media accounts, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and on its website found at www.dqt.co.uk.
10. Should the winner fail to respond within 48 hours we will redraw the competition.
11. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK address.
12. The prize will be sent by regular mail and DQT is not responsible for the prize lost in transit.
13. The prize is as described and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other goods.
14. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to agree to be bound by them. Otherwise you can opt-out anytime.
15. DQT is compliant with the data protection act. We will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
16. These terms and conditions may change without prior notice.